1. Lamar Jackson | Louisville QB | Sophomore | Last week: (1)
The Duke Blue Devils gave Louisville some trouble last week, but Jackson was too much on the ground. The star quarterback is 3rd in the nation in rushing yards per game… He’s a quarterback.
58.2% | 1,806 YDS | 15 TD | 4 INT
113 ATT | 832 YDS | 7.4 AVG | 15 TD
2. J.T. Barrett | Ohio State QB | Junior (RS) | Last week: (2)
Barrett and the Buckeyes were able to come-from-behind against Wisconsin to win in overtime, and J.T. used his legs to rush for 92 yards and 2 touchdowns. He will be in a hostile environment this week in Happy Valley, but Ohio State should handle Penn State
63.2% | 1,207 YDS | 16 TD | 4 INT
91 ATT | 434 YDS | 4.8 AVG | 6 TD
3. Deshaun Watson | Clemson QB | Junior | Last week: (3)
Watson needed a missed field goal and overtime to defeat NC State at home last week, and will now rest up for Florida State on October 29th. The 2015 Heisman finalist rushed for his first touchdown of the year in last week’s win.
63.6% | 1,950 YDS | 20 TD | 8 INT
71 ATT | 279 YDS | 3.9 AVG | 1 TD
4. Jabrill Peppers | Michigan LB/DB | Junior | Last week: (4)
Peppers and Michigan are coming off a bye week. The all-around star leads the league in punt return yardage.
35 TACKLES (25 SOLO) | 2.5 SACKS
5 ATT / 98 YDS | 3 KR / 95 YDS | 14 PR / 249 YDS / 1 TD
5. Jake Browning | Washington QB | Sophomore | Last week: (OC)
Browning also had a bye this week. They should handle a 2–4 Oregon State team this week.
72.2% | 1,418 YDS | 23 TD | 2 INT
26 ATT | 48 YDS | 1.8 AVG | 3 TD
. . .
- Dalvin Cook | Florida State RB | Junior
- Donnel Pumphrey | San Diego State RB | Senior
- Myles Garrett | Texas A&M DE | Junior